Monday, December 15, 2008

A Lovely Surprise

Cheryl of Jojo'Joys has honored me with the Proximidade Award which "focuses on the development of friendship and camaraderie through the blogging community. "Bloggers who receive this award are exceedingly charming, say its authors. They aren't interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement but to propagate friendships."



Now my happy duty is to bestow it on 8 of my favorite bloggers and here are the first seven:
Winos and Foodies
Paris Breakfasts
A Foothills Life
Cupcakes at Home
I need orange
A Brush with Color
Laura's Watercolors

The eighth one will go to JILL, formerly of "Charades in Brussels", who is in transcontinental transit and has not yet started a new blog in the U.S.

Now it will be your turn to choose 8 friends from blogland. Keep in mind that, "Bloggers who receive this award are exceedingly charming, say its authors. They aren't interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement but to propagate friendships."

Enjoy!

6 comments:

laura said...

Thank you, Francoise, for taking time to comment on my blog, and for this gracious award: I'm touched to be included among such fine bloggers!

A Brush with Color said...

Thank you so much, Francoise, both for "lurking" as you put it, and for giving me an award. I'm very flattered! Very sweet of you! c

Barbara said...

Wow thank you Francoise. I am so honoured you have chosen me. I'm also looking forward to browsing your other nominations.

I need orange said...

Thank you so much, Francoise! I appreciate your good thoughts!

I already read several of your other nominees, and will be interested to go look at the others.

Jojo said...

Dear Francoise, How wonderful to visit the sites of your award recipients. Each of them seem so deserving.

Jill, Joe and Foxy said...

Thank you for thinkint of me. You will be one of the first ones I tell about my new blog.