Thursday, February 11, 2010

What I'll do for LOVE

Between going to school and going to work, my granddaughter doesn't have time to do much else. Since college is an $$$$$ proposition, I went to Powells and came out with this



ART is where we need to start but there are small and larger caches of money to be found throughout



So I'll read it from cover to cover, till I get to page. . .WHAT??



702!!??
Well, I do love her and she is worth the effort, but in all honesty I would much rather get lost in the pages of these books.

7 comments:

Pam said...

We found the most help through the school our son decided to attend.

Good luck! Looking for "free" college money is a big job.

michel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Junief said...

Applying for work-study is a good thing, if the school offers it. Working throughout his 4 years at Sarah Lawrence not only helped us financially, but created a wonderful work ethic in Alex (and probably contributed to his becoming a saver as well - the way he handles money is amazing.

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

I would like to get lost in the france book too :)

Kate G said...

There are also web sites on which you can search for scholarships using keywords and other parameters. A reputable site that's been around since my kids were looking at colleges 10 years ago is Fastweb (http://www.fastweb.com/). Using it might free up more time for reading the travel books on France!

Françoise said...

Thank you Kate. I'll give it a try also.

corine said...

Oh now, don't read this awful book! Go online here instead: http://www.scholarships.com/and get lost in french books while to computer does all the work